- Assembled Squeegee - 70 Durometer - per inch
- Emulsion Scoop Coater
- Assembled Squeegee - 60 Durometer - per inch
- 20x24 - Aluminum Frame - 110 White Mesh
- 20x24 - Aluminum Frame - 125 White Mesh
- Sprayway Fast Tack 384 Flash Adhesive, 14oz can
- Consew Precision Kleer-Est machine oil in Zoom Spo...
- 500 Black - Quart
- Screen Scrubbers - Each
- 20x24 - Aluminum Frame - 158 White Mesh
We value our customers and their privacy. All personal information is used to ensure efficient processing of your order. This information is used by our staff for contacting and identifying customers and their needs. We will not give, sell, rent, or loan any personally identifiable information to any third party, unless we are legally required to do so or you authorize us to do so.
Information Collection & Use: Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address). The customer's contact information is used to contact the visitor in the event of a problem when processing an order. For example, problems with credit card verification, product availability, etc. Users have a choice of receiving future mailings during the registration process.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor's contact information (like their email address), and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). The customer's contact information is used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. i.e, in the event there is a problem processing an order, corporate changes, or changes in privacy practices. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services. The customer ID numbers are assigned to Web site visitors to verify the user's identity and for use as account numbers in our record system.
Security: This website takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted and protected. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when you are just "surfing".
This Web site is secured with a GoDaddy.com Web Server Certificate. Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption. Certificate is valid (06/22/2010 17:20:41 GMT to 06/22/2011 17:20:41 GMT).
Integrity Print Supply, Inc. uses FedEx, as its primary small parcel carrier. FedEx charges calculated at check-out do not apply to international. A box charge will apply to screens. Equipment prices do not include crate or freight charges. Larger equipment orders that cannot be shipped via FedEx will be shipped freight collect via common carrier of our choice unless other arrangements are made. Note: LTL deliveries to non commercial addresses (residential) will incure a surcharge. Freight for supply, and or, equipment costs for international shipments will be calculated and forwarded to customer via e-mail for approval and pre-payment prior to ship. Pre-payment to be made in US funds only via credit card. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please feel free to contact us online or within the US at 888-334-9146. Note: All transactions are subject to individual state, county, and local sales tax rules and regulations.
We pack each order carefully so that your order arrives safely and that you are satisfied with your purchase. However, please remember that when the order arrives it is your responsibility to ensure that the product has not been damaged during shipping by the freight company.
Please note: All items received via UPS or FedEx must be inspected within 48 hours. We cannot honor any claims for damages after 48 hours; If any item(s) are found to be damaged, please keep all packaging material, in case the item(s) needs repacking for transport.
For deliveries from Freight companies:
- Inspect the outer carton for any visual signs of damage to the external packaging. If damage to the box is found, notate it on all copies of the carrier's manifest before accepting for further inspection.
- If there is obvious damage to the unit, refuse it and immediately notify us at 480-831-5791. You must notate on the Bill of Lading that the refusal is due to shipping damage.
- Remove the packaging and inspect the contents for any physical damage in the presence of the driver. If there is any damage, visible or not, you must indicate such on the delivery receipt.
- Regardless, you should always note on the Bill of lading: "MERCHANDISE SUBJECT TO INSPECTION". This protects against any concealed damage that might not be visible.
- If the merchandise is accepted, content(s) inspection must be done immediately. Should concealed damage be found, contact us immediately AND the delivering carrier.
Again, please inspect the delivered merchandise as soon as possible. If there is any damage, be sure to notify us and notate it on the delivery ticket. If the damage is severe enough to render the product inoperable or unusable, please refuse the shipment and contact us immediately at 480-831-5791. When you sign the delivery ticket and do not note any damage, or follow the instructions above, the unit becomes your property. We will not be responsible for any freight claims or refunds and there is no further action that can be taken on your behalf. Please keep in mind that all spray products must ship via ground transportation.
All orders and estimates placed online are subject to final approval by Integrity Print Supply, Inc. If you have any questions about the security or any policies of our web site, please call us at 480-831-5791.